We take the impact our activities have on the environment seriously and believe we all have a responsibility to protect it as best we can. One way in which we do this is by ensuring our suppliers are FSC accredited.
Our Environmental Policy is based on the belief that the environment and its protection is not only essential in the modern world, but essential to good business. The board and senior management accept their responsibilities relating to the environment to be as equally important as any other managerial activity.
Bluebridge Commercial Interiors has substantial empathy with environmental issues and constantly strives to improve operational policies, particularly where they impinge upon the preservation of the environment.
In recognising the importance of our environmental responsibilities, the Managing Director assumes the role of environmental officer.
He is directly responsible for our policies, performance and continuing commitment to greener manufacturing.
- The environment is to be considered when making business decisions.
- The company operations are to be conducted as far as is reasonably practical to protect the environment and health and safety of employees and neighbours.
- Environmental education is to be incorporated in personnel’s induction training.
- Environmental and health laws and regulations are to be complied with or exceeded.
- The company is to work co-operatively with all relevant agencies.
- The company is to work with suppliers on environmental matters, i.e. Wood component suppliers and their compliance to Sustaining Forest Resources.
- Cleaning solution suppliers and their use of solvent free cleaners.
- The company disposes of waste with care and recycles where practical.